12 pcs of medium size prawns (I used sea prawns 海虾)
2 stalks of chinese parsley, chopped
1 yellow onions
1 egg, beaten
2 tbsp sambal belacan
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
4 tbsp water
- Fry onions for 1 min
- Add seasoning
- Add prawns and stir for 1 min
- Add 3/4 cup of hot water
- Add egg
- Do not stir
- Let it cook for 30 seconds
- Add chinese parsley
- Serve immediately
- You can also add capsicum and tomatoes
- If you love to have more eggs, u can add up to three eggs but remember not to stir while cooking it.
- 3/4 cups of water may looked little but note that after the dish is up, more water will seeped out from the prawns.
- You can add some cornflour water if you prefer thick gravy. It must be served immediately, else the gravy will starts to turn watery.