Adapted from DelisharMake 10 mini patties
300 gm boneless chicken leg, cubed
10 pcs of prawns, remove shells and veins
Half of one small yellow onion, diced
2 cloves of garlic, remove skin
1 tsp cornflour
1 tsp Italian herbs
1 tsp salt
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Using a Happycall pan, add some oil.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place scoops of patty mixture onto heated pan.
- Using slow fire, fry for few seconds.
- Flip the scoops of patties to its other side.
- Press it down to form a flat and round patty.
- Cover and lock the Happycall pan.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Assemble on bread buns, topped with cheese.
- Toast lightly if preferred. Enjoy!
- I am using this bread bun recipe. Each dough weighs about 55 grams and make 10 bread buns. Use milk to brush your dough instead of egg wash. I chilled the dough after first proofing & knocked down. Next morning, brought the dough to room temperature to rise for an hour. Bake and assembled with patties.
- Some other alternatives would be adding some mixed veggies in the patties for kids and curry powder for adults.
- Soak and wash your grapes before packing into luncbox.
- Rinse your pack of drinks before packing into luncbox.
Make your patty mixture the night before and store in fridge. Next morning, fry the patties and assembled with buns and cheese. Pack with some chips and fresh fruits.
More lunch box ideas here