Codfish, 2cm thickness
6 pcs Mini King Oyster mushrooms, slice to 3mm thickness
1 Wong Bok leaf, slice to 5mm thickness
1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
1/8 tsp of salt
2 tbsp mirin
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
1. Grease your pan with little oil.
2. Toss your mushroom, vegetable, garlic and salt with 1 tsp of oil in a baking pan.
3. Laid the codfish slices on top of vegetable.
4. Preheat Airfryer at 180 degrees for 3 mins.
5. Place the baking pan into the Airfryer.
6. Airfry at 180 degrees for 5 mins.
7. After 5 mins, stir the mushrooms and vegetables to prevent sticking and burning. Some leafy parts of the vegetables may have browned slightly and it is ok.
8. Drizzle Teriyaki sauce over codfish slices.
9. Airfry for another 5 mins.
10. After 5 mins, transfer codfish slices to serving plate.
11. Stir the mushroom and vegetables with the remaining sauce in the baking pan.
12. Serve with steamed rice.