Inspired by Sweet Crumbs' Blueberries Yogurt Cake
For cupcake size reference, I'm using Bend 'n' Bake Mini Cupcake Moulds
227gm unsalted butter, cold
227gm self raising flour
227gm castor sugar
100gm greek yogurt
4 eggs (55gm each)
1 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
Half punnet of blueberries
1 handful of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 170 degrees.
- Cut cold butter into cubes. Start with slow speed, add sugar and beat until butter had loosened before beating with high speed until mixture turns pale and creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Using slow speed, add flour and yogurt alternatively until incorporated. Scrap down when necessary.
- Transfer batter into two large pipping bags.
- Pipe into 18 cupcake cases until half-filled, add blueberries before filling up with more batter until 80% filled. Top with more blueberries and pressed into the batter. Add some chocolate chips in the centre of the batter. The toppings will spread out when the cake rises.
- Bake at 170 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. Do a stick test.
- Cool on rack.