Halibut fillet, dry on a paper towel
For wine cream sauce,
4 cloves of garlic, minced
4 tbsp butter
4 tbsp white wine
1 heap tablespoon of plain flour
200 ml cooking cream
Salt to taste
Wine Cream Sauce
- Fry minced garlic with butter.
- Add flour and stir until dissolve.
- Whisk in white wine gradually and simmer for 2 to 3 mins.
- Pour in cream and bring to a slow simmer.
- Cover and set aside.
- Season halibut fillet with salt and pepper.
- Heat up a non-stick pan until its very hot.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter and once butter is melted, add halibut fillet to the hot pan.
- Seared both sides for a few seconds and pan fry each side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Dish up and serve with white wine garlic cream sauce.
The amount of wine cream sauce can serve on fillet for 4 person.
- This is a sponsored post by Song Fish -