Pasta for four pax, boiled with 1 tsp of sea salt until al dente.
Sashimi-grade salmon, rub some sea salt all over and air fried at 180 degree for 7 minutes until fully cooked.
2 tomatoes, removed core and diced
2 cloves of garlic, sliced
200ml Emborg cooking cream
200ml Mentaiko sauce
Chinese parsley, chopped
- Fry garlic until fragrant then toss with pasta.
- Add Mentaiko sauce, cooking cream and a quarter cup of pasta water. Mix well.
- Add tomato and chinese parsley. Mix well.
- Portion the pasta into serving plates. Topped with salmon flakes and Furikake.
- Add some freshly grounded black pepper if preferred. Serve immediately.
Mentaiko sauce can be purchased from Kuriya seafood market or Japanese sauce section at Cold Storage.