2 stalks of spring onion, chopped
1 stalk of chinese parsley, chopped
3 pieces of fermented beancurd
40gm ginger, sliced
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 tbsp Chinese wine
1 tbsp cornflour
1 tsp sesame oil
- Marinate chicken for at least one hour.
- Bring out to room temperature before cooking.
- Pour into a soup pot with 1 cup of water.
- Cover and simmer for 15 mins. Stir regularly.
- Add spring onions and switch off fire.
- Garnish with chinese parsley.
- Use a sharp chopper to chop the wings before washing to ensure a clean cut on the bones. Rinse and remove any bits of crushed bones, if any.
- Adding some chopped chilli padi will be nice too.
Fermented soya bean curd with chilli and sesame oil