1 white round cabbage, chopped
1 carrot, cut into one inch length
5 long bean, cut into one inch length
1 cup of rempah (Recipe: http://bit.ly/2JHohda)
1/3 cup dried shrimp, grounded
2 cups of water
500ml coconut milk
250ml coconut cream
1 tsp chicken powder
Salt to taste
- Saute grounded dried shrimps until fragrant.
- Add rempah, water and chicken powder. Bring to boil.
- Add cabbage, carrot and french beans. Simmer until softened.
- Add in coconut milk and coconut cream. Bring to boil.
- Salt to taste.
- Serve with rice or nasi impit. Add kerisik.