8 pcs of chicken tenders/fillet (breast meat or boneless chicken leg cut into strips)
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
30gm salted butter, melted
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Italian herbs
- Marinate chicken fillet with egg, melted butter, garlic powder and Italian herbs.
- Mix Panko bread crumbs with parmesan.
- Coat chicken fillet with bread crumb mixture and leave it for 5 mins for the crumbs to moisten and 'stick'.
- Line your Air Fryer base with aluminium foil.
- Preheat Air Fryer at 200 degrees for 3 mins.
- Lay 4 slices of chicken fillet on basket.
- Air fry for 6 minutes until golden brown.
- Repeat for the other 4 slices of chicken fillet.
- Serve immediately.
- I bought the chicken breast fillet from Fairprice. It come in 8 pieces per pack.
- You need not flip the chicken fillet during air frying and it still came out evenly browned on both side without sticking.