Make 60 pieces of 3 inches cookies
Using a #40 ice cream scoop
227gm unsalted butter
200gm Nestum cereal
180gm castor sugar
100gm self raising flour
2 eggs (55gm each)
2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy and volume has doubled.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs one at a time.
- Add self raising flour and mix until incorporated.
- Add Nestum cereal and mix until incorporated.
- Laid baking paper on the baking tray.
- Using an ice cream scoop, portion the dough.
- Flatten to 1 cm thickness with a fork and ensure there's 2 cm spacing apart because the cookies will expand during baking.
- Bake for about 20 - 25 mins until golden brown.