1 pkt of fresh button mushrooms, about 9 pieces
1 egg white
3 slices of cream crackers
50gm parmesan powder
20gm butter, melted
A small handful of Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus
A few dashes of Italian herbs
A few dashes of black pepper
1. Blend the cream crackers until fine crumbs.
2. Coat mushrooms with egg white and melted butter.
3. Mix cracker crumbs with parmesan cheese, italian herbs and black pepper.
4. Coat the mushrooms with crumbs mixture.
5. Laid your mushrooms on an aluminium foil that could fit into the air fryer basket.
6. Mix the Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus with the rest of crumbs mixture.
7. Stuff the crumbs mixture into the mushrooms. Do not stuffed too much fillings.
8. Preheat your Air Fryer for 3 mins at 160 degrees.
9. Place the mushrooms and aluminium foil into the basket carefully
10. Air fry for 15 mins at 160 degrees until golden browned.
11. Serve with pasta aglio olio or as part of a meal.