Recipe from Hey Chef: Episode 9 (Time 14:25)
4 pieces of boneless chicken legs, marinated with half tsp of sea salt, 2 eggs & 2 tbsp plain flour for 15 minutes.
1 punnet of fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 tbsp butter
For Chicken Chop
Using a non-stick pan and slow to medium fire, add 2 tbsp oil and pan fry the chicken with skin side down first. Flip and pan fry both sides until golden browned. Set aside.
For Mushroom Sauce
- Using the remaining oil in the pan, add 2 tbsp butter, mushrooms and salt. Stir fry until mushrooms seeps liquid and softened.
- Scatter 2 tbsp of plain flour all over mushrooms and stir until flour disappears.
- Add hot water gradually until desired consistency.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Served over chicken chop.
- Recommends flattening the chicken meat to cook evenly.
- After setting aside the chicken chop, it will seep out liquid so I recommend doing the sauce first so that the chicken chop can be served immediately.