1 pkt New Moon mackerel and prawns otah, cut chunks
4 eggs, beaten
- Add otah chunks into eggs
- Do not stir to mix them up
- Add about 2 tbsp oil onto hot pan
- Pour mixture onto pan
- Spread otah evenly on eggs
- Cover and cook for 1 minute
- Flip and cook for another minute
- Transfer to flat plate
- Slice and serve as part of a meal
- For best result, please use a Happycall Pan.
- If you are using a wok or non-stick pan, please cut your Otah into small chunks to ensure they are cooked throughly at the same time as your egg.