Make three portions.
3 handfuls of macaroni
15 pcs of Ritz biscuits mixed with 3 tbsp of gruyere cheese, grated50gm butter
2 tbsp plain flour
500 ml milk
50 gm gruyere cheese, grated
1 clove of garlic, minced
A handful of pizza cheese mix (Mozzarella, Parmesan & Cheddar)
- Crush Ritz biscuits and mix with gruyere cheese. Set aside.
- Boil macaroni until firm to the bite but not fully cooked. Drained and set aside.
- Using small fire, melt the butter and fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add flour and stir until it forms a paste.
- Add milk gradually and stir until sauce thicken and looks like thick creamy soup.
- Add gruyere cheese and let it melt into the sauce.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and switch off fire.
- Add macaroni and mix well.
- Dish into ceramic bowl.
- Spoon Ritz crumbs over macaroni.
- Top with pizza cheese.
- Bake in Air Fryer for 5 mins at 180 degrees or until cheese turns golden brown
- Serve warm.
Make some parmesan crusted chicken to go with this!