My dear friend, Hweene showed me this unbelievably easy Nutella brownies recipe. If you like chewy gooey Nutella cupcakes, bake them in 18 mini cupcake cases for 15 mins, or 5 mins longer if it's a full size cupcake. Happy baking!
One 375gm jar of Nutella
2 eggs (55 gm each)
100gm self raising flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mix everything together until flour is incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Filled cupcake cases 3/4 full with a piping bag for less sticky mess.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 mins. Note that if you do a stick test at 20 mins (which is unnecessary), you may find the stick with some batter. It is not uncooked. It will firm up & become gooey once it's cooled.
- Cool on rack
- Serve with ice cream or have them with a glass of cold milk! Yum.
Using the Airfryer at 150 degrees for 20 mins.
Crispy outside and chewy gooey inside! Yum.
Note that they tend to dry up when left outside for awhile.
Chewy Gooey Nutella brownies in mini cups